Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Carroll 2|
|2010 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Norman Tregenza is a former Republican member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, representing Carroll 2 from 2010 until his resignation on May 29, 2012. Tregenza resigned because he moved out of his district to neighboring Conway.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Tregenza served on these committees:
Tregenza ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 7. Tregenza defeated Michael Callis in the September 11 Republican primary and was defeated by Ed Butler (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 7, General Election, 2012|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 7 Republican Primary, 2012|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Carroll 2 general election (2010)|
|Norman Tregenza (R)||749|
|Robert Bridgham (D)||717|
In 2010, a year in which Tregenza was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Norman + Tregenza + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- conwaydailysun.com, "Tregenza steps down as Madison rep," May 30, 2012
- National Journal, "Ron Paul running for President," May 13, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014