North Carolina 1996 ballot measures
- All were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All five measures were approved.
- Two measures referred to bond issues.
On the ballot
|Initiative 1||Judiciary||Probation, restitution, community service and work programs may be imposed upon criminal conviction||
|Initiative 2||Law enforcement||Victims' rights||
|Initiative 3||Admin of gov't||Grants the governor veto power||
|Bond Issue 1||Bonds||Bond issue ($1.8 billion) for capital improvements to public schools||
|Bond Issue 2||Bonds||Bond issue ($950 million) for roads and highways||
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of North Carolina ballot measures
- North Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |