North Carolina 2000 ballot measures
2000 ballot in the state of North Carolina.One statewide ballot question appeared on the
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment and related to bond Issues.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Education||Provides a $3.1 billion bond to find improvements in North Carolina community colleges, universities, and public television||
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of North Carolina ballot measures
- North Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state