North Carolina 2000 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment and related to bond Issues.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Education||Provides a $3.1 billion bond to find improvements in North Carolina community colleges, universities, and public television|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of North Carolina ballot measures
- North Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |