North Carolina 2004 ballot measures
November 2, 2004 ballot in the state of North Carolina.Three statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two were approved, while one was defeated.
- Topics covered: the administration of government, judicial reform and education.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||To promote local economic development projects||
|Amendment 2||Education||Fines to be used for school funding.||
|Amendment 3||Judicial reform||Redefining terms of elected office.||
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of North Carolina ballot measures
- North Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state