North Carolina state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in North Carolina are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of North Carolina's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in North Carolina.
- Attorney General of North Carolina
- Governor of North Carolina
- Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina
- North Carolina Commissioner of Agriculture
- North Carolina Commissioner of Insurance
- North Carolina Commissioner of Labor
- North Carolina Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources
- North Carolina Secretary of State
- North Carolina State Auditor
- North Carolina Superintendent of Public Instruction
- North Carolina Treasurer
- North Carolina Utilities Commission
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in North Carolina in 2015.
There were no elections in North Carolina in 2014.
There were no elections in North Carolina in 2013.
- North Carolina down ballot state executive elections, 2012
- North Carolina gubernatorial election, 2012
- North Carolina state executive official elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term North + Carolina + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.