For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Carolina government sector lobbying
This practice is controversial because public funds are spent to lobby for an agenda not subject to direct approval by voters, and outcomes may be contrary taxpayers benefit.
At least the following municipalities and counties have registered lobbyists with North Carolina for 2010:
Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations
City and municipal
- North Carolina ABC Law Enforcement Officers Association
- North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police
- North Carolina Sheriffs' Association
- North Carolina State Firemen's Association
- North Carolina Association of Independent Schools
- North Carolina Association of School Administrators
- North Carolina City Schools Consortium
- North Carolina Council of School Attorneys
- North Carolina Principals and Assistant Principals' Association
- North Carolina School Boards Association
- North Carolina School Superintendents' Association
- North Carolina Association of Regional Council Directors
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Ground Water Association