North Dakota 1921 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Six of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative||Banking||Abolishes the Bank of North Dakota|
|Referendum||Judiciary||Makes county judges also serve as the clerk of the district court in rural counties|
|Initiative||Bonds||Reduces total amount of bonded state debt|
|CISS||Initiative||Admin of Gov't||Reorganizes the Industrial Commission as a three person appointed commission|
|Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Changes legislative pay from five dollars per day to one thousand dollars a year|
|CISS||Initiative||Elections||Removes party designations from the nomination and election of state officers|
|CISS||Initiative||Elections||Creates separate party ballots for primary elections and single column ballots for general elections|
|CISS||Initiatives||Banking||Provides for public depositories to disqualify the Bank of North Dakota from receiving public funds|
|CISS||Initiative||Banking||Establishes a rural credit system to take over the farm loans from the Bank of North Dakota|
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in North Dakota
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- I & R Institute, North Dakota Statewide Initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Turtle Mountain Star, "What the Official Ballots are to Contain; Recall Election Friday, October 28"