North Dakota 1922 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative||Education||Repeals minimum teacher training and salary standards||
|CISS||Initiative||Bonds||Raises the limits of bonded indebtedness from 10 million to 20 million||
|Referendum||Civil Rights||Changes residency requirements for voting||
|CISS||Initiative||Food and Agri||Creates the office of the state supervisor of grades, weights and measures||
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in North Dakota
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- List of North Dakota initiatives from 1918-2000 (PDF)
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |