North Dakota 1922 ballot measures
June 28 and November 7, 1922 ballots in North Dakota.Four statewide ballot measures appeared on the
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative||Education||Repeals minimum teacher training and salary standards||
|CISS||Initiative||Bonds||Raises the limits of bonded indebtedness from 10 million to 20 million||
|Referendum||Civil Rights||Changes residency requirements for voting||
|CISS||Initiative||Food and Agri||Creates the office of the state supervisor of grades, weights and measures||
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in North Dakota
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- List of North Dakota initiatives from 1918-2000 (PDF)