North Dakota 1924 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved and six were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum||Taxes||Deals with unpaid stock taxes||
|Referendum||Local Gov't||Relates to officials in counties of certain population sizes||
|CISS||Initiative||Labor||Gives priority to labor liens running to farmers and their families||
|LRSS||Referendum||Elections||Creates nonpartisan ballot system for elective state offices||
|CISS||Initiative||Elections||Relates to holding separate partisan primaries||
|LRSS||Referendum||Elections||Changes the election date of precinct committeemen||
|Referendum||Bonds||Relates to the issuing of state bonds||
|CISS||Initiative||Taxes||Reduces the amount of property taxes to be levied and spent in 1925-1927 biennium||
- 1924 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota