North Dakota 1926 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative||Taxes||Increases the state gasoline tax from one to two cents per gallon for state highway purposes|
|Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Changes the compensation of state legislators|
|Referendum||Term Limits||Lengthens the Board of Railroad Commissioners terms to four-years|
- 1926 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |