North Dakota 1926 ballot measures
June 30, 1926 ballots in North Dakota.Three statewide ballot measures appeared on the
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative||Taxes||Increases the state gasoline tax from one to two cents per gallon for state highway purposes||
|Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Changes the compensation of state legislators||
|Referendum||Term Limits||Lengthens the Board of Railroad Commissioners terms to four-years||
- 1926 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota