North Dakota 1928 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Alters the compensation that state legislators would receive for their work and mileage||
|Referendum||Property||Broadens property language in Article 20 of North Dakota Constitution||
|Initiative||Alcohol||Repeals the clause of the Constitution providing for Prohibition||
|Initiative||Bond issues||Authorizes a 25 million bond issue for the state to indemnify state depositors who lost money in bank closings||
- 1928 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota