North Dakota 1928 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Alters the compensation that state legislators would receive for their work and mileage|
|Referendum||Property||Broadens property language in Article 20 of North Dakota Constitution|
|Initiative||Alcohol||Repeals the clause of the Constitution providing for Prohibition|
|Initiative||Bond issues||Authorizes a 25 million bond issue for the state to indemnify state depositors who lost money in bank closings|
- 1928 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |