For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1930 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum||Term Limits||Increased the district court justice terms from four to six years|
|Referendum||Term Limits||Increased the state supreme court justice terms from six to ten years|
|LRSS||Referendum||Admin of Gov't||Replaces five-member Game and Fish Board of Control with singular Game and Fish Commissioner|
|LRSS||Referendum||Banking||Repeals the Depositor's Guaranty Fund||
|CISS||Initiative||Rules about Sunday||Permits the operation of motion picture theaters on Sunday after 1:30 p.m|
|CISS||Initiative||Taxes||Increases the state gasoline tax from two to four cents|
|Initiative||Term Limits||Lengthens the terms of state and county officials from two to four years|
- 1930 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |