North Dakota 1930 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum||Term Limits||Increased the district court justice terms from four to six years||
|Referendum||Term Limits||Increased the state supreme court justice terms from six to ten years||
|LRSS||Referendum||Admin of Gov't||Replaces five-member Game and Fish Board of Control with singular Game and Fish Commissioner||
|LRSS||Referendum||Banking||Repeals the Depositor's Guaranty Fund||
|CISS||Initiative||Rules about Sunday||Permits the operation of motion picture theaters on Sunday after 1:30 p.m||
|CISS||Initiative||Taxes||Increases the state gasoline tax from two to four cents||
|Initiative||Term Limits||Lengthens the terms of state and county officials from two to four years||
- 1930 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |