For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1963 ballot measures
July 17, 1963 ballot in North Dakota.Five statewide ballot measures were on the
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- All of the measures were defeated.
- All of the measures related to tax issues.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum 1||Taxes||Creates graduated income tax rates|
|LRSS||Referendum 2||Taxes||Creates adjusted tax on individual income|
|LRSS||Referendum 3||Taxes||Provides for the withholding of income taxes from wages of non-resident employees|
|LRSS||Referendum 4||Taxes||Authorizes municipal taxes following urban renewal projects|
|LRSS||Referendum 5||Taxes||Raises tax levy limitations in school districts|
- 1963 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- The Billings County Pioneer, Sample Ballot, July 4, 1963