North Dakota 1963 ballot measures
July 17, 1963 ballot in North Dakota.Five statewide ballot measures were on the
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- All of the measures were defeated.
- All of the measures related to tax issues.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Referendum 1||Taxes||Creates graduated income tax rates|
|LRSS||Referendum 2||Taxes||Creates adjusted tax on individual income|
|LRSS||Referendum 3||Taxes||Provides for the withholding of income taxes from wages of non-resident employees|
|LRSS||Referendum 4||Taxes||Authorizes municipal taxes following urban renewal projects|
|LRSS||Referendum 5||Taxes||Raises tax levy limitations in school districts|
- 1963 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- The Billings County Pioneer, Sample Ballot, July 4, 1963