North Dakota 1965 ballot measures
September 21, 1965 ballots in North Dakota.Four statewide ballot measures were on the
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Bonds||Provides for self-liquidating bonds when authorized by law|
|CISS||Initiative 2||Taxes||Exempts personal property from taxation|
|CISS||Initiative 3||Taxes||Increases sales tax temporarily from two and a quarter to three percent|
|LRSS||Referendum 4||Taxes||Modifies state income and sales taxes|
- 1965 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota