North Dakota 1968 ballot measures
- Six of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved and six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Number 1||Education||Authorizes charging tuition, fees and service charges to fund public schools of higher education|
|Number 2||Bonds||Allows issuance of dedicated revenue bonds|
|Number 3||Legislatures||Stipulates start of legislative term after election and organizational meeting day|
|Number 4||Suffrage||Lowers voting age requirement from 19 to 21 years old|
|Number 5||Judiciary||Reforms several aspects of the judicial branch|
|Number 1||Constitutions||Revises multiple sections of the North Dakota Constitution|
|CISS||Number 2||Gambling||Allows betting on horse races|
|LRSS||Number 3||Business||Allows small corporations to operate farms and ranches|
- 1968 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Notice of Election, August 22, 1968
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Notice of Election, October 24, 1968
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |