North Dakota 1970 ballot measures
- Five of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved and four were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Bonds||Authorizes sale of bonds to pay for the adjusted compensation to veterans of the Vietnam conflict||
|Amendment 2||ConCon||Calls for a constitutional convention||
|Amendment 3||Gov't Finance||Places property and money that come to the state for the support of the common schools to be placed in a perpetual trust fund||
|LRSS||Measure 1||Gov't Finance||Authorizes and appropriates money for construction of a multipurpose building in the capitol for the use of the Bank of North Dakota||
|Amendment 1||Gov't Salaries||Creates Legislative Compensation Commission to set salaries and expense allowances for legislative assembly||
|Amendment 2||Term Limits||Removes term limits for the office of North Dakota Treasurer||
|CISS||Measure 1||Law Enforcement||Repeals law relating to the Combined Law Enforcement Council||
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Sample Ballot, August 27, 1970
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Notice of Election, October 22, 1970
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |