North Dakota 1973 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Both of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Measure 1||Redistricting||Provides for 37 legislative districts with 50 Senators and 2 Representatives per Senator|
|Amendment 1||Redistricting||State legislative redistricting to be performed by an appointed nine-member commission|
- 1973 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Notice of Election, November 22, 1973
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |