North Dakota 1984 ballot measures
- Five of the measure were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Local Gov't||Changes public officers designated by law to constitute boards of appraisal|
|Measure 2||Legislature||Creates eight new sections providing for the legislative assembly|
|Measure 3||Education||Renames Minot State College to Dakota Northwestern University Minot|
|Measure 1||State Exec||Removes the state treasurer as an elected constitutional officer|
|Measure 2||Legislature||Creates five new sections establishing basic procedures for the operation of the legislative assembly|
|Measure 3||Firearms||Grants right to bear arms|
|CISS||Measure 4||Education||Requires the State Board of Higher Education to give up control of three junior colleges|
- 1984 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota State Legislature 1985 Session Laws
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |