North Dakota 1987 ballot measures
March 18, 1987 ballot in North Dakota.Two statewide ballot measures were on the
- One of the measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Taxes||Makes July 1 effective date for appropriation measures and tax measures|
|LRSS||Measure 2||Taxes||Increases individual income tax rate; Requires withholding of state income taxes from employee's wages|
- 1987 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota State Legislature 1987 Session Laws