For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1988 ballot measures
- Five of the measure were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved and six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Direct Democracy||Repeals language prohibiting legislative tampering on referendums|
|Measure 2||State Exec||Repeals and replaces the executive branch article|
|Measure 3||Gambling||Establishes a state-operated lottery|
|CISS||Measure 4||Taxes||Taxes sales and use of cable television or other video programming services|
|Measure 1||Taxes||Avoids suspension of operation of a tax measure referred to a vote until it has been voted upon|
|Measure 2||Education||Updates language about appointment to and the powers and duties of state board of higher education|
|Measure 3||Taxes||Allows for taxation of some federal lands|
|CISS||Measure 4||Veterans||Restores veterans' postwar trust fund|
- 1988 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota State Legislature 1989 Session Laws
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |