North Dakota 1998 ballot measures
- Two of the measure were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Judiciary||Provides that persons appointed to fill judicial vacancies serve at least two years and until the next general election||
|Measure 1||Education||Removes references to institutions of higher education||
|Measure 2||Elections||Requires elected county officials to be residents of the county at the time of their election; makes sheriffs be elected||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota 1999 Session Laws
- National Council of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |