North Dakota 2002 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Measure 1||Elections||Provides for the election of a county elective officer, other than the sheriff||
|LRSS||Referred Measure 2||Banking||Changes the definitions of “customer” of a financial institution and “customer information” to be similar to that provided in federal law||
|Constitutional Measure 1||Taxes||Eliminates constitutional status of property tax exemption of land held for conservation or wildlife purposes||
|Initiated Constitutional Measure 2||Lottery||Authorizes the state to join a multi-state lottery for the benefit of the state||
|CISS||Initiated Statutory Measure 3||Education||Creates a college loan reimbursement program for young working residents||
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly 2003 Session Laws
- National Council of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |