North Dakota 2004 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Measure 1||Business||Allows corporations to limit voting for the election of directors|
|Constitutional Measure 2||Gov't Finances||Provides by law a procedure for determining the fiscal impact of initiated measures|
|Constitutional Measure 1||Marriage||Defines marriage as only between one man and one woman|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- National Council of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |