For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Board of Finance and Administration Initiative (1940)
The North Dakota Board of Finance and Administration Initiative, also known as Reorganization of Financial Administration, was on the June 25, 1940 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have established a state Board of Finance and Administration to handle all trust funds.
|North Dakota Board of Finance & Admin. Initiative (1940)|
Election results via: Legislative Manual, Official Vote of North Dakota Special Election, 1940
Text of measure
- North Dakota 1940 ballot measures
- 1940 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State Archived Election Results, "Primary Election Results - 1940 ," accessed March 10, 2014
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "North Dakota Statewide Initiatives," accessed March 10, 2014
- Mouse River Farmers Press, "Constitutional Amendments, Referred and Initiated Measures," accessed March 10, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|