For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Corporate Farming Prohibition Initiative (1932)
The North Dakota Corporate Farming Prohibition Initiative was on the June 29, 1932 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was approved. The measure prohibited farming by corporations. The law was in effect until 1981, when the legislature passed a law for farmers and ranchers to incorporate so long as they followed certain requirements.
|North Dakota Initiative (1932)|
Election results via: Legislative Manual, Official vote of North Dakota Primary Election, 1932
Text of measure
The measure prohibited farming by corporations.
- North Dakota 1932 ballot measures
- 1932 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
- Legislative Manual, "Official vote of North Dakota Primary Election, 1932," accessed March 6, 2014
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "North Dakota Statewide Initiatives," accessed March 6, 2014
- Encyclopedia of the Great Plains, "ANTI-CORPORATE FARMING LAWS," accessed March 6, 2014
- The National Agricultural Law Center, "North Dakota’s Corporate Farming Statute: An Analysis of the Recent Change in the Law," accessed March 6, 2014
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |