For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Initiative Measure Fiscal Impact Referendum, Constitutional Measure 2 (2004)
The North Dakota Initiative Measure Fiscal Impact Referendum, also known as Constitutional Measure 2, was on the June 8, 2004 ballot in North Dakota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure authorized the legislative assembly to provide by law a procedure for determining the fiscal impact of initiated measures and for making that information available to the public.
|North Dakota Constitutional Measure 2 (2004)|
Election results via: North Dakota Secretary of State, Official Vote of Primary Election, 2004
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This constitutional measure would amend section 2 of article III of the North Dakota Constitution.
This measure would authorize the legislative assembly to provide by law a procedure for determining the fiscal impact of initiated measures and for making that information available to the public.
A “YES” vote means you approve the measure as summarized above.
A “NO” vote means you reject the measure as summarized above. 
|Section 2. A petition to initiate or to refer a measure |
The legislative assembly may provide by law for a procedure through which the legislative council may establish an appropriate method for determining the fiscal impact of an initiative measure and for making the information regarding the fiscal impact of the measure available to the public.
- North Dakota 2004 ballot measures
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly 2003 Session Laws
- National Conference of State Legislatures State Ballot Measures Database
- North Dakota Secretary of State Archived Election Results, "Primary Election Results - 2004," accessed March 31, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "ANALYSIS OF THE STATEWIDE MEASURES APPEARING ON THE BALLOT JUNE 8, 2004," accessed March 31, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, accessed March 31, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly, "Fifty-eighth Legislative Assembly of North Dakota In Regular Session Commencing Tuesday, January 7, 2003 HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTION NO. 3069," accessed March 31, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |