For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Joint Governor and Lieutenant Ballot Referendum, Amendment 1 (1974)
The North Dakota Joint Governor and Lieutenant Ballot Referendum, also known as Amendment 1, was on the November 5, 1974 ballot in North Dakota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure created a joint ballot for the election of governor and lieutenant governor.
|North Dakota Amendment 1 (1974)|
Election results via: North Dakota Secretary of State, Official Vote of General Election, 1974
- North Dakota 1974 ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State Archived Election Results, "General Election Results - 1974," accessed March 21, 2014
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "North Dakota Statewide Initiatives," accessed March 20, 2014
- State Constitutions UMD, "Annotated North Dakota State Constitution," accessed March 21, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|