For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Sunday Theaters and Movies Initiative (1933)
The North Dakota Sunday Theaters and Movies Initiative was on the September 22, 1933 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have permitted the operation of motion picture theaters on Sunday after 2:00 p.m,
|North Dakota Initiative (1933)|
Election results via: Legislative Manual, Official vote of North Dakota Primary Election, 1933
- North Dakota Sunday Theaters Initiative (1920)
- North Dakota Sunday Theaters, Shows and Movies Initiative (1930)
- North Dakota Sunday Motion Picture Initiative (1934)
- North Dakota 1933 ballot measures
- 1933 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|