North Slope Borough, Alaska
The borough is one of eight first-class boroughs in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- The current budget is available, but there are no past budgets online.
- There are emails for the Assembly members, but no phone numbers are listed.
- Contact information for the administrators in the Mayor's office is provided.
- Meeting agendas are posted, but there are no minutes.
- A few financial audits are posted.
- No building permit information is available.
- Contracts are not posted.
- Lobbying affiliations aren't listed.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the Alaska Public Records Act.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|North Slope Borough||Home rule||-||-||-||-||-|
- North Slope Borough website
- North Slope Borough on E-Reference
- North Slope Borough School District
- North Slope Borough
- North Slope on Epodunk
- North Slope Borough QuickFacts