For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Slope Borough, Alaska
The borough is one of eight first-class boroughs in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- The current budget is available, but there are no past budgets online.
- There are emails for the Assembly members, but no phone numbers are listed.
- Contact information for the administrators in the Mayor's office is provided.
- Meeting agendas are posted, but there are no minutes.
- A few financial audits are posted.
- No building permit information is available.
- Contracts are not posted.
- Lobbying affiliations aren't listed.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the Alaska Public Records Act.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|North Slope Borough||Home rule||-||-||-||-||-|
- North Slope Borough website
- North Slope Borough on E-Reference
- North Slope Borough School District (dead link)
- North Slope Borough
- North Slope on Epodunk
- North Slope Borough QuickFacts