North Stone Northeast Barry County Fire District Tax Levy Question (April 2013)
This measure would have authorized the North Stone Northeast Barry County Fire District to impose an additional tax levy of 1 mill ($1 per $1,000 of assessed valuation) in order to support the district.
|North Stone & Northeast Barry Fire Levy|
- These election results are from the KY3 News Election Reporting.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the board of directors of the North Stone Northeast Barry County Fire Protection District be authorized to levy an additional tax of not more than ten cents on the one hundred dollars assessed valuation to provide funds for the support of the district?
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Missouri
- Barry County, Missouri ballot measures
- Lawrence County, Missouri ballot measures
- Stone County, Missouri ballot measures
- Polk County, Missouri ballot measures
- Barry County April 2, 2013 Sample Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |