was a 2014 Democratic
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 8th Congressional District
Lee's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economy & Job: "A good start for us is to connect with state and local official, the local business communities as well as The Chamber's of Commerce. The preponderance here in the high desert are retail, sales and fast food restaurants. My plan is to bring back the decent paying jobs such as solar panels and manufacturing."
- Gun & Safety Awareness: "Our founding fathers had a healthy respect for guns, they were vital in establishing the nation, however, today there is a need for some form of gun sales monitoring that does not penalize law abiding citizens, but at the same time, keep guns out of the hands of those that are not mentally nor psychically healthy enough to operate guns."
- Immigration Reform: "The way I see it, we are all immigrants, and we all face challenge's. You may remember there use to be signs which read NINA, which meant "No Irish Need Apply", now it appears that some of those same sentiments may be in use against undocumented workers."
- Education: "Education is once again beginning to progress, but there is room for improvement, all individuals are not meant to attend a four year college, there is a need for technical schools and community colleges that lead to living wage paying jobs."
—Odessa Lee's campaign website, http://www.odessialeeforcongress.com/issues
- See also: California's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
Lee ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 8th District. Lee was defeated in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 8 Primary, 2014
Paul Cook Incumbent
|| Paul Hannosh
|| Odessia Lee
|Source: California Secretary of State
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Odessia + Lee + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Odessia Lee News Feed