Ohio 1915 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were veto referendums.
- All six of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Enacts prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcohol|
|Amendment 2||Term Limits||Fixes the terms of all county officers at four years|
|Amendment 3||Bonds||Exempts government bonds from taxation|
|Amendment 4||Direct Democracy||Prevents elections on twice defeated constitutional proposals for six years|
|VR||Referendum 1||Redistricting||Apportions congressional districts based on the 13th federal census|
|VR||Referendum 2||Alcohol||Provides for licenses and related regulation to transport alcohol|
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- The Bryan Times, "Sample Ballot for Amendments"
- The Bryan Times, "Sample Ballot for Referendums"