Ohio 1918 ballot measures
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All four measures were approved, but one was later overturned.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Fed Con||Reserves to the people the power to approve or reject federal constitutional amendments via referendum|
|Amendment 2||Alcohol||Prohibits the sale of intoxicating liquors as a beverage|
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Provides that the General Assembly classify property for taxation purposes|
|Amendment 4||Taxes||Allows for laws against double taxation on property|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- 1918 ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Political ad opposing prohibition (in the Youngstown Vindicator, November 4, 1918)