Ohio 1921 ballot measures
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measures was approved, and the other two defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Veterans||Provides a bonus for veterans of WWI|
|Amendment 2||Redistricting||Reapportions the Ohio General Assembly|
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Allows for a poll or per capita tax|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- 1921 ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample ballot (in the Hamilton Daily News, November 11, 1921)