Ohio 1922 ballot measures
- All three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Allows for sale of beverages with less than 2.75% alcohol, allows personal use of alcohol, and limits prohibition enforcement|
|Amendment 2||Gov't Finances||Imposes limitations on government debt|
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Imposes limitations on taxation|
- 1922 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in the Steubenville Herald Star, November 3, 1922)