Ohio 1923 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were veto referendums.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- Four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Labor||Modifies the Workmen's Compensation laws to increase the authority of the Industrial Commission|
|Amendment 2||Suffrage||Eliminates the words "white male" from the Ohio Constitution|
|Amendment 3||Direct democracy||Allows for the publication of notice of proposed laws and amendments in newspapers|
|VR||Referendum 1||Taxes||Revises laws relating to taxes, bonds, and budget systems for local governments|
|VR||Referendum 2||Taxes||Establishes the county as the unit for tax assessment of personal property|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Pension||Provides for a state system of old age pensions|