Ohio 1925 ballot measures
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Gov't Finances||Places restrictions on the incurring of indebtedness by political subdivisions||
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Requires taxation by uniform rule of real property||
|Amendment 3||Local Gov't||Provides for four-year terms for state and county officers||
- 1925 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in a political ad in the Youngstown Vindicator, October 31, 1925)