Ohio 1932 ballot measures
- The measure was a automatic ballot referral and constitutional convention question.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||Question 1||ConCon||Calls for a convention to revise, alter, or amend the Ohio Constitution|
- 1932 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in Youngstown Vindicator, November 6, 1932)