Ohio 1933 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an automatic ballot referral.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measure was an indirect initiated state statute.
- All five of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ABR||Question 1||Federal Con||Ratifies the repeal of the 18th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution|
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Repeals state prohibition|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Establishes a ten mill limit on property tax|
|Amendment 3||Local gov't||Allows for county home rule|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Pension||Provides pension to aged persons under certain circumstances|