Ohio 1933 ballot measures
- One measure was a automatic ballot referral.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an indirect initiated state statute.
- All five measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ABR||U.S. 21st Amendment||Fed Con||Ratifies the repeal of the 18th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution by enacting the 21st Amendment||
|Amendment 1||Alcohol||Repeals state prohibition||
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Establishes a ten mill (1% of value) limit on property tax||
|Amendment 3||Local gov't||Allows for county home rule||
|IndISS||Proposed Law 1||Pension||Provides pension to aged persons under certain circumstances||
- 1933 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in Piqua Daily Call, November 6, 1933)