Ohio 1934 ballot measures
- Both measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Limits taxation as property on motor vehicles and restricts use of the generated tax funds||
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Requires tax on gas to be measured by a sum for each gallon and restricts use of the generated tax funds||
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in the Painesville Telegraph, November 3, 1934)
- "Vote Yes" (a political advertisement in The Portsmouth Times, November 4, 1934)