Ohio 1938 ballot measures
- The measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Provides for the appointment of judges of the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, and for local control over appointment methods for lower courts||
- 1938 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in the Youngstown Vindicator, November 6, 1938)