Ohio 1942 ballot measures
- The measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Judiciary||Authorizes the Ohio Governor to appoint replacements for vacancies on various Ohio courts||
- 1942 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, Election results, 1940-49
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |