Ohio 1944 ballot measures
- The two measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Judiciary||Permits use of temporary or substitute judges in the Ohio Supreme Court||
|Issue 2||Judiciary||Adjusts jurisdiction of the Ohio Court of Appeals||
- 1944 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, election results, 1940-49
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954