Ohio 1947 ballot measures
- One measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Three measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Veterans||Authorizes bonds to fund bonus for veterans of WWII|
|Issue 2||Judiciary||Provides for six-year terms for probate judges|
|Issue 3||Admin of gov't||Increases the number of members of the Sinking Fund Commission|
|Issue 4||Taxes||Prohibits spending funds from motor vehicle license fees and gas taxes on anything other than roads|
- 1947 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, election results, 1940-49
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954