Ohio 1949 ballot measures
- One measure on the ballot was an indirect initiated state statute.
- One measure on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the three measures were approved.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Proposed Law 1||Business||Permits the manufacture and sale of colored oleomargarine||
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Allows each county to have more than one probate judge||
|Amendment 2||Elections||Requires that electors may vote for candidates only by separately indicating their vote for each candidate||
- 1949 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, election results, 1940-49
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954