Ohio 1952 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was an automatic ballot referral.
- The measure was defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||Issue 1||ConCon||Asks voters whether a convention to revise, alter, or amend the state constitution should be held||
- 1952 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, election results, 1950-59
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954