Ohio 1954 ballot measures
- Both measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved, while the other was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Term Limits||Sets four year terms for state executive officials and sets a two year term limit for the Governor of Ohio|
|Issue 2||Term Limits||Sets four-year terms for Ohio Senate and House of Representatives|
- 1954 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, election results, 1950-59
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954