Ohio 1957 ballot measures
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Admin of gov't||Permits the appointment to state offices of persons not possessing the qualifications of an elector of the state||
|Issue 2||Elections||Permits new state residents to vote for President and Vice President only||
|Issue 3||Local gov't||Permits the electors of counties to adopt county charters||
- 1957 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio