Ohio 1958 ballot measures
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Both measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Local Gov't||Permits the electors of the counties to form metropolitan federations||
|Issue 2||Labor||Forbids labor contracts which establish union membership as a condition||
- 1958 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio