Ohio 1959 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Utilities||Removes some limitations on sale of water and sewage services by municipalities outside their corporate limits||
|Issue 2||Judiciary||Permits the Ohio State Legislature to add judges to the Ohio Court of Appeals when needed||
- 1959 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio